Same here, I didnt know about this till yesterday and still couldnt belive, just saw on TV his new year special show. Although I am not a regular watcher of his shows, i must agree he has this aura that for some reason brings respect for his shows. I will miss to see him and salutes to all his achievements. I pray to God to comfort his mother at this time of grief.
i seriously can't understand what is god's plan , why him ? we really miss you very much no more words , let your soul rest in peace :-(
ReplyDeleteSame here, I didnt know about this till yesterday and still couldnt belive, just saw on TV his new year special show. Although I am not a regular watcher of his shows, i must agree he has this aura that for some reason brings respect for his shows.
ReplyDeleteI will miss to see him and salutes to all his achievements. I pray to God to comfort his mother at this time of grief.
Jacob sir programs very naturally.miss u sir.rest in peace ur soul.
ReplyDeleteJacob sir programs very naturally.miss u sir.rest in peace ur soul.
ReplyDelete